Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heidi Klum Is Naked In Bodypaint For Something


So yeah, Heidi Klum is naked in bodypaint for Astor. God, I thought I already said that in the headline? Why are you people so needy all the time? Why is it always about you?! All I do is type type type type type words words words type type. Happy now?!

I had another fun photo shoot for Astor celebrating color!


It's a little ironic that Heidi Klum says she celebrates color when Seal looked like a black hole that got run through a barbed wire fence. And we all know that black is the absence of light and color cannot exist without light. So what are you saying, Heidi? Huh? Seal is a "colored" person? Sounds pretty racist to me.
Click HERE to see the insanely large full version

Source: http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2012/04/heidi-klum-is-naked-in-bodypaint-for-something.html

Jimmy Fallon Adele Puff Daddy P Diddy

No comments:

Post a Comment