Thursday, April 26, 2012

Johnny Depp's Tonto Has A Dead Bird On His Head


I've sat on this for a while despite all the emails and texts I've received over the first image as Johnny Depp as Tonto in the Lone Ranger. I guess I'm supposed to be offended. Look, I'm part Native American but I'm allergic to horses and I'm not really good with directions and it took me an hour one to time to set up a tent. I also have no idea how to paint with wind. I don't know, I guess I don't know if Johnny Depp wearing a dead bird on his head is historically accurate or not and I really don't care. Johnny Depp is in a movie with a dead bird on his head. Let's all just enjoy that.

Source: http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2012/04/johnny-depps-tonto-has-a-dead-bird-on-his-head.html

Ivete Sangalo Jennifer Lopez Kourtney Kardashian Tyra Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment