Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lindsay Lohan: I Don't Need To Prove Anything To Rosie O'Donnell!

lindsay lohan elizabeth taylor rosie odonnell feud response

Wha'ever! Wha'ever! She can do what she wants!!

LOLz!! That's the kind of vibe we're getting from Lindsay Lohan right now.

Earlier, we heard she responded to Rosie O'Donnell's slams by saying Rosie was being too intrusive.

But now we're hearing even more of what she had to say on Rosie's opinions of her disgracing Elizabeth Taylor.

She elaborated her feelings like this :

I don't think I need to tell her anything. I know that I'm great and I know that I know Liz Taylor really well. We've shared the same makeup artist and the same hairstylist. We've worked with a lot of the same people. She sent me a ring at one point in my life from her House of Taylor costume collection. I'm really lucky to be able to do this role and I just want to honor her the way she should be honored because she's helped a lot of people in her life.

Mmm… well we hate to burst her bubble, but clearly she wasn't THAT close to Elizabeth or she wouldn't have called her 'Liz.'

Before her death, Elizabeth let it be known she dreaded the nickname. Way to pay attention to your friend, Linds! ;)

[Image via Brian To/WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 4:40 pm / Email this  »

Source: http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-28-lindsay-lohan-rosie-odonnell-elizabeth-taylor-role-lindsays-response-details

Kanye West Charlie Sheen Alicia Keys Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment