Friday, April 13, 2012

Kelly Osbourne Doesn’t Regret Calling Christina Aguilera “Fat”

Now that Christina Aguilera is slimming down her look and toning down on her make-up, her apparent arch-enemy Kelly Osbourne says she still has no regrets about the comment she made when she called the singer “fat.” The reality television star is defending her comments, explaining that it was Christina who was out of line when she referred to Kelly as fat first… almost ten years ago.

Kelly, who calls herself an FFP (formerly fat person), tells Glamour Magazine:

“She [Aguilera] called me fat for years. One night … I said, ‘F–k you. Now you’re fat too.’ I didn’t say I wasn’t fat. I said, ‘Now you know how it feels.’ And I’m sorry, but I stand by that.”

“I grew up on the road with my father… but I came from a very small village, where everyone called me ‘Kelly Smelly with the big belly whose dad’s on the telly. And when you’re an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for.”

Photos via FameFlynet

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2012/04/12/kelly-osbourne-doesnt-regret-calling-christina-aguilera-fat/

P Diddy Luciano Huck Jessica Simpson Claudia Leitte

No comments:

Post a Comment