Friday, April 13, 2012

Sandra Bullock: Off to Work with Louis

Posted Friday April 13, 2012 3:00 PM GMT

Taking her adorable son Louis along to work, Sandra Bullock was spotted arriving at an office building in West Hollywood today (April 13).

The “Blind Side” babe looked cool and casual in a black vest, black top, and black trousers as she carried her little boy into the garage and out of the paparazzi’s sight.

And it seems Sandra was the object of affection for “Captain America” stud Chris Evans back when he was in middle school.

Chris confessed, “I saw 'Speed' when I was in seventh grade, and I was like, that's my lady. I literally had a big poster [of her].”

Enjoy the pictures of Sandra Bullock heading to her office in West Hollywood (April 13).

Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/sandra-bullock/sandra-bullock-work-louis-603195

Britney Spears Kim Kardashian Taylor Swift Selena Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment